This position handles next level support for businesses. We're looking for technicians that have abilities in development, implementation, configuration and maintenance of Linux and Microsoft based applications. Preferred candidate will have a strong skill set in networking, suitably equipped in all areas of technology (voice and data), engineering, and support of information systems, implementation, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of network systems. Must demonstrate enthusiasm for “hands on” technical knowledge with proven ability to diagnose problems and consistently deliver effective solutions.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in the following:
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Win2003/2008 Server, Win2012 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience using common desktop applications.
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches and routers.
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting TCP/IP issues.
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus.
- Candidate must live within a 30 minute commute of the York, PA area. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment, unless job description does not require it.
- Articles View Hits